Up to £50000.00 per annum
02-09-2021 09:52 AM
Civil Project Manager
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Benefits (Holidays 35 + Pension) + All equipment provided + Healthcare + Life assurance
* Providing strong day to day leadership for a team of build supervisors responsible for delivery of the network build programme
* Ensuring monthly build and budget targets are achieved for geographic area for responsibility.
* Strong day to day management of the construction activity in geographic area of responsibility
* Supervision of contract partner activities to ensure works are completed to specifications and NIRAUC requirements.
* Ensure all work sites are to Chapter 8 requirements.
* To ensure planning and build partners are aligned to achieve efficient build progress towards monthly and quarterly objectives
* Working closely with our build and planning partners to form a strong working partnership on site.
* First line of escalation and resolution of build related issues
* Ensure compliance with Openreach Physical Infrastructure Access (PIA) requirements.
* Developing a customer centric approach with our build partners to minimise disruption to the public during our build activity
* Ensuring there is a strong focus on Health and Safety by all onsite and having a zero-tolerance approach on adherence to H&S requirements
* Recording daily works completed and completing reports as required.
* Completing final snag and joint measure for invoicing.
* Checking plans and seeking for re-plans to reduce costs.
* Clean Driving Licence
* Willing to travel
* Knowledge of Chapter 8
* NIRAUC specification for reinstatement and hands on experience
* CAD/GIS experience (desirable)
* Knowledge of Fibre cabling and splicing (desirable)
* PIA experience(desirable)