Up to £40000.00 per annum
01-09-2021 10:31 AM
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Benefits (Holidays 35 + Pension) + All equipment provided + Healthcare + Life assurance
* Site management of fibre to the home works.
* Ensure all work sites are to Chapter 8 requirements.
* Supervision of contractor activity to ensure works are completed to b4b/specifications and NIRAUC requirements.
* Ensure compliance with Openreach Physical Infrastructure Access (PIA) requirements.
* Minimisation of customer disruption during build activity.
* Recording daily works completed and completing reports as required.
* Completing final snag and joint measure for invoicing.
* Checking plans and seeking for re-plans to reduce costs.
* Working closely with our Build partners to form a working partnership on site.
* Clean Driving Licence
* Willing to travel
* Knowledge of Chapter 8
* NIRAUC specification for reinstatement and hands on experience
* CAD/GIS experience (desirable)
* Knowledge of Fibre cabling and splicing (desirable)
* PIA experience(desirable)